Wednesday, October 18, 2006
7:30 AM
OH GOSH. 52 IS MY 'LUCKY' NO. Seriously, I've been getting that same no. for most of my results or either 51.9 ?!?! It's so weird. AHHH. My results are so sucky. But I guess I won't get retained (: So far I only failed chem.. tmr we're getting back physics and english compre. I am so sure I will fail physics. So that will be 2 subjects I failed.
Got back ss.lit,e math and a math today. I failed SS.. but my lit pulled my marks up! I am so not satisfied with my Math marks ): It's just a few marks from getting an A ): Hopefully, after adding it with my SA marks I will get an A? But doubt so.
Hmm, got booked today for long nails. haha. It's like a whole group of us got booked for the same thing.. jing,selene, who else..can't remember.
oh wells. gtg. ciao <3